Green coffee is mostly known as a weight loss ingredient after getting featured at “The Dr. Oz show”. Green coffee is the coffee that has not been roasted yet. It is extracted from the plant Coffea Arabica. It is considered to be more beneficial as compared to roasted or brown coffee. Green coffee is taken by the people throughout the globe. It is famously used for weight loss, diabetes, Alzheimer diseases, bacterial infections and high blood pressure.
There have been the long heard debates on drinking coffee all around. To date, the green coffee is the proven brew which is healthier for your body.
The Green coffee contains a remarkable ingredient Chlorogenic acid. Although roasting the coffee brings the best taste of it, but roasting destroys the efficiency of the coffee. By roasting the coffee, the chlorogenic acids quantity is decreased. Chlorogenic acids are responsible for promoting the fat loss. They increase the activity of PPRA. PPRA is an enzyme designed by nature for the oxidation and transport of fatty acid. It cuts down the amount of glucose in the body after taking the meal. That is, it does not allow the much dietary carbohydrates to be absorbed. It contains the same features as that of caffeine but is found to be less potent as compared to it.
Benefits offered by the Green Coffee:
- Decrease in Blood pressure: In case of high blood pressure, it affects the vascular activities to reduce the blood pressure. In the research published in BioMed Research International, a pilot crossover study was demonstrated between green and black coffee. It concluded that green coffee influences 11ß-HSD1 in a human body. It reduces the blood pressure and affects the body composition a well.
- The reduction of fat mass: The foremost benefit is the reduction of the fat ratio in the body. It increases the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) of the body. Data extracted from the human clinical trials in the Journal of Gastroenterology Research and Practice has proven the use of Green coffee for reducing the fat ratio in the body.
- A minor decrease in Homocysteine: According to the research carried out in National Institutes of health, an improvement in vasoreactivity was observed by adding green coffee for a month in the 20 subjects.
- Reduction in overall body weight: Green coffee consists of a large amount of Kelp. It is a sea-weed which contains a bulk of minerals and vitamins. It helps to maintain the optimized level of all the nutrients. According to the work published in Journal of International Medical Research, Green coffee resulted in a 12 pounds reduction of weight within 12 weeks. The consumption was accompanied by the diet and regular exercise. The result was four times better as compared to the simple coffee.
- Decrease the level of glucose: According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the green coffee reduces the inflammation and other risk factors which results in diabetes 2. Hence it does not allow the liver to release more glucose into the blood, thus maintaining the glucose level.
- Detoxifies the body: It is responsible for the detoxification as it contains glutathione transferase. It is an enzyme which is responsible for binding the carcinogens with enzymes, So that they can easily flush out of the body.
Green Coffee vs. Green Tea:
Taken in the context of weight loss, both green coffee, and green tea has been marked as the best things about losing weight. The origin of green tea and green coffee is different, as green tea is extracted from the Camellia sinensis plant. However, in the case of weight loss, the research on the green tea has surpassed the green coffee beans extract. The inclusion of caffeine in both the components has led to increased metabolism. Both the drinks can also be used in a combination to get the best of results.
Practical Approach towards the green coffee to avoid the Side effects:
Green coffee consists of Methylxanthines including caffeine. The overdose can cause some issues like upsetting the digestive system, anxiety, headache, increases heartbeat, dryness or other skin problems. It is better to start the consumption of the green coffee in a small amount, check the results and then increase the quantity gradually.
The practical approach is to use the 300-750mg of green coffee. It falls in the safest and practical range. To avoid taking cups of green coffee throughout the day, you can also choose on Green Coffee supplements. The green coffee capsules contain 50 percent of the Chlorogenic acid by weight. Make sure to fulfill the recommended dosage requirement to get the better results.
How to make green coffee:
The healthiest drink can be prepared within 5 minutes using simple steps. Take the green coffee beans, grind them in a grinder. Boil a cup of water and add the teaspoon of ground green coffee in it. Boil the coffee for 2-3 minutes. And your coffee is ready. It is light green in color. It is better to take the coffee in the breakfast or an hour after the breakfast.
According to the research published in 2011 in the Gastroenterology Research and Practice, the effectiveness of the green coffee is tremendously reduced by adding milk or sugar in it.
Where can you get the Green coffee?
The green coffee is easily available at the retail shop as well as online. Try to buy the coffee from the trustworthy suppliers. Green coffee is available on the Amazon. Green coffee prices almost $13 excluding the delivery charges. The bag would be enough for the month that weighs 5 pounds.
The bottom line is, add the green coffee to your daily life. It will help you lose 2-3 pounds easily within a month without any strict diet. Moreover, it is the best drink available for your cardiovascular muscles, blood pressure and diabetes. Hurry up, go and grab your coffee to get the best composition and healthier body.